Truly, bath times for your little one should not be a headache. For instance, all you need to do is round up the child’s bathing gear (bubbles, rubber duckie, bath sponge/washcloth, etc.) and keep a clean towel on standby. However, you haven’t decided on which towel to get for your little one! Indeed, there are so many baby towels in the market today. Therefore, this article will guide you through the intricate processes involved in picking the right towel for your little one. Further, read through our top picks for the best baby towels and decide which one you’d want for your bundle of joy.
Smiling Baby With a Towel on
1. How to Choose the Best Baby Towels?
Specifically, when it comes to baby products, the last thing you want to do is take a chance on whatever works. Hence, here are essential factors you should consider when choosing a baby towel:
Indeed, the best materials you should look for in a baby towel are nylon, flannel, and cotton. Additionally, the thicker the feel of these materials, the more comfort for your baby.
Equally important, whatever fabric you settle for, ensure it is strong enough to withstand constant washing without getting rough. Namely, go for the tightly-knit types; the shorter loosely-knitted fiber towels pill fast.
Baby Towels in A Neat Pile
Accordingly, pediatricians recommend that your baby’s towel should be a lot more absorbent than regular adult towels. For instance, Consider that the towel’s GMS (Grams per Square Meter) rating falls between 600- and 700.
Of course, you don’t want a towel too big or too small for your baby. Therefore, it should fit just right and have an approximate measurement of 26 by 45.4 by 52 inches.
Baby Towels–Whether Hooded
Despite hoodies not being a requirement for a baby towel, they add a nice warm touch to it – not to mention how cute and adorable they are.
Newborn Lying on Stack of Towels
Maintenance and Cleaning
Truly, if you hate handwashing your laundry, settle for a tightly-knit, machine washable baby towel. Also, refer to the care label for more information on how to properly clean the towel.
2. The Best Baby Towels of 2021
Burt’s Bees Baby Hooded Towels
- Firstly, the two-pack feature allows you to get more for less.
- Secondly, it comes in different types of attractive prints that you can pick based on your preference.
- Also, it has a roomy hoodie that fits your baby’s head perfectly.
- Lastly, the 29 by 29 measurement is big enough to keep your baby warm and dry.
Baby Towels–San Francisco Organic Bamboo Baby Bath Towel
- First, the bamboo material used to manufacture this towel is hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- Secondly, it measures 40 by 28 inches. This size is more than enough for a full-body wrap.
- Thirdly, it is extremely warm and luxurious.
- Finally, it is perfect for babies with skin concerns like diaper rash.
- It is not machine washable. It starts to pill after one or two washes.
Hudson Baby Animal Face Baby Bath Towel
- First, it is available in gender-specific designs. There are about 38 options.
- Also, the towel’s size will serve your baby even through their toddler phase.
- Lastly, it is super absorbent. It sucks up the water fast, just in time for you to get your baby to bed.
- It is exaggeratedly huge for an infant.
- Material isn’t all that soft.
Luvable Friends Animal Face Hooded Baby Bath Towel
- First, the towel is available in 20 different character designs. All designs are gender-neutral and too adorable.
- Secondly, it is machine washable. Upon washing, the towel becomes extra fluffy.
- Thirdly, it is terry cotton – a blend of polyester and cotton – that promises extra comfort and warmth.
- It is not durable.
- It may be fluffy, but it’s pretty thin.
MiniBoo Premium Bamboo Baby Hooded Towel
- First, the material consists of 30% cotton and 70% bamboo. Your baby will enjoy what both material types have to offer.
- Second, the extra-large towel size will see your baby through toddlerhood.
- Also, it comes with a one-of-a-kind digital book complete with ten bedtime stories and ten lullabies.
- Finally, it is a lot thicker than most baby towels.
Baby Towels–Lilyseed Premium Organic Bamboo Baby Hooded Towel and Washcloth Set
- First, it is the best option for babies with skin issues like newborn acne, cradle cap, or eczema.
- Also, it is the perfect present to offer a new mother. It comes in a special gift box wrapped in a satin ribbon.
- Lastly, it is pretty soft, durable, and three times more absorbent than regular cotton.
Baby Towels–Artyish Premium Hooded Baby Towel
- First, its organic bamboo fabric is quite absorbent and very soft.
- Secondly, bamboo contains essential germ-fighting capabilities.
- Thirdly, it comes hooded with adorable animal designs.
- Also, it has a neutral color scheme that makes it perfect for both girls and boys.
- Lastly, it comes in super adorable packaging along with a free bib.
- Toddlers will quickly grow out of the square size.
Channing & Yates Hooded Bamboo Baby Bath Towel
- First, this towel is 50% heavier and thicker than most baby towels. It weighs 50gms per square meter.
- Secondly, unlike other square-shaped baby towels, this particular one is rectangular. The fabric is large enough to wrap at least two babies.
- Lastly, the super large size makes it possible for your child to grow with the towel.
- Constant machine washes can make the towel lose its soft, plush feeling.
3. Baby Towels—How Many Baby Bath Towels Do I Need?
Indeed, it depends on how frequently you bathe your little one. For instance, if you do it once a week, you need about 2~3 towels. Therefore, it’s best to use a fresh towel every time you bath your bundle of joy.
In conclusion, out of all the incredible options on this list, we strongly recommend the Burt’s Bees Baby Hooded towel. Truly, not only is it super cozy, but it’s also quite affordable and comes in a convenient two-pack.
Therefore, if you bathe your baby every day and don’t want to splurge on baby towels, shop for this towel. Moreover, you will have one ready for your baby’s bathtime and have the other on standby.
In summary, we hope we helped you decide on the best towel for your baby. Also, we look forward to discussing a lot more parenting information with you!